wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdub679 View Post
Great vid.

The B7 RS4 was arguably one of the best cars Audi has ever made, short of the R8. People always bag on it for not being fast enough (when compared with its chief rivals, M3, CTS-V, C63, ISF), but if you've ever had the chance to drive one or like me, own one, then you loved it for the amazing engine (what an effortless, glorious rev-happy sound), spot-on suspension damping (It didn't need different "settings" because they got the spring and shock rates right), interior luxury (mine had a beautiful piano black trim with the Prestige red/black seats), and presence (it wasn't flashy, but if you are an enthusiast and saw it, you knew).
I agree with you on that. That's exactly why I kept mine, (although its the B7 Sedan) the RS4 just has qualities that are timeless. The gearbox, brakes, and motor all work in harmony. And it sounds damn amazing WOT. It's a shame about the new RS4 not being as good as expected, I had high hopes for it. This vid makes me want to go and drive my car now and appreciate what Audi has done. But my god the new RS4 looks beautiful. Best looking wagon on the market.
Appreciate 0