blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
LOL!

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. Where did I say I like it?
The comments are amusing coming from a BMW forum. Who is BMW to criticize on design appearance, considering that they've chosen the Audi "every car looks the same" design language. A4/A6/A8 and 3/5/7 series....mirror images of each other with different proportions.

The pictures that have been shown here are actually of the IS 350 with full F-sport accessories. The regular IS 350 still looks essentially the same. So what exactly did they f*ck up???

As an F owner, I'm actually less than impressed that Lexus expanded the paint line up to include Ultra Sonic Blue on other models (new IS 350 and IS C). It still looks best on the F and should have remained exclusive to it.
Since most everything Lexus do is unoriginal (including the color to commonize between their normal and F-Models), you dont even have a leg to stand when you take a moral high ground regarding creativity. Just look at the LED's, integrated in exactly the same place you find them in Audi's.

Even Lotus took time to integrate them somewhere else.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0