View Single Post
      10-11-2005, 09:17 PM   #4
boas1
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 325xi 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller
i sure will keep you updated, i hate to sound like a moron but whats a CA. I already know all the options i want, 325, jet black, terra dakota leather, premium package, xenon, navi, steptronic. Online it says the price is 37,750 but the invoice price is under 35,000 (roughly 34,650 i believe). i hope i can get it around 35. If i have to pay more i would hope the dealer would throw in some free stuff. (just a hope though). Im think im going to Acura, Audi, then Bmw, i dont know why i would goto the other places considereing i already am obsessed with the 3. i hope i get this order in the quickest time slot possible, maybe the 2nd or 3rd week in october, which if i understood correctly would be the 14-21 of November when the car should be arriving which would be great unless its the 19-20th because im out of town, o well i just hope i order the car this weeknd. and again i will keep u updated!
CA is Customer Advisor. My wife has a '01 TL and we experienced a lot of problems with it, including leaky sunroof, molding falling off, two heated seats broken, squeaks and, the best, a recall on the transmission. Drive the TL and you will come back for the 325. I myself opted for the 325xi AWD. It came in on the same ship on the 10th and I ordered mine in July. The long wait was because the XI did not start production until first week of September. Also note that the 325 will come with runflat tires. Make sure you understand the benefits and downsides before you order the car so there are no surprises. Good luck.
Appreciate 0