View Single Post
      01-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #13
bigbeemer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW Msport auto

Lovely car, i am just waiting to collect my E92 in Le Mans Blue and i am a fantatic for keeping cars clean, i am interested in what best products etc. i am unsure to claybar it fromt he start and build it up that way, or just lots of coats of Auto Glym Super resin wax to clean the paperwork and then gloss it up as i have seen some great examples of some mega shines on Le mans Blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronseal View Post
Hi All,

Im new here, have been using this site for a while now whilst looking for my BMW, but now a member so thought I would say hi and show some pics of my new car.... and my old Audi TT.

My previous beaut....

The new beaut...

The first mod I just had to do as soon as i got my new car home was install LED angel eyes.... this isn't the best of pics though as was done with iphone and the angle isn't the best...but they do look great in the flesh!

I have a serious OCD when it comes to cleaning my cars, so now im on the hunt for products best suited for a car of this colour....what do you guys suggest? Im also tempted to fit the gloss black kidney grills to match the gloss black window surrounds etc...
Appreciate 0