02-10-2013, 05:50 PM   #47
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 AT Sport Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transport3r View Post
If only we had an aggressive map that WASN'T Beta by now. We've been promised production maps and a slew of features for months if not years. like mentioned earlier, there are people out there still waiting for steering wheel controls.

*edit* I know we can custom tune our cars with the procede software and adjust everything we need to, it works fine.
But there are a lot of people out there who want to plug in the tune, set it and forget about it (which is a very marketed feature of the procede). Those people are in most need of good customer service and update support, which I believe, considering the price of the procede, should be second to none.
What map isn't beta. One map doesn't fit all. Yes, you can make stage maps, but they don't take full advantage of your cars potential. Never have and never will regardless of what tune you run. Just that we're more comfortable knowing this platform can hold over 700 whp stock. So to push the limits a little harder for a stage was acceptable thus the aggressive maps. I agree, it would be nice if Shiv would enable the auto-tune for those who want the aggressive maps with auto-tune options.
Appreciate 0