View Single Post
      11-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #10
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishBone33 View Post
Well i just got off the phone with the lady in charge of the investigation for my insurance company and she told me that since the traffic lights were flashing red for him and flashing yellow for me, it would be harder to prove who was at fault??? That makes absolutely no sense to me, because clearly if he has a flashing red, that's just as good as him having a red light or a stop sign and the police stated it was his fault and HE himself even admitted it was his fault. But anyway, she also said I would have to pay my deductible and then i would get a refund after they collect it back from his insurance company which also makes no sense to me. Why do i have to be inconvenienced to pay up $500, miss time from work to take my car to the nearest bmw collision center (50 miles away), and not to mention the gas money for all of this running around??? I think HIS insurance company should be making this as easy as possible for me since it was their client's fault, not mine but MY OWN insurance company seems like they are making this into a big hassle for me instead.
it's a sharky business (and a sharky world). but hey, nobody got hurt, your car will get fixed.

a while back, someone rear ended me (driving the parents' camry). it was considered a total loss. the other guy's insurance took care of everything, gave us a good deal too. around the same time, i knew someone who was not at fault, the other party straight lied and got away with it. it ended up going on his insurance.

anytime sh1t happens, you'll lose in time and stress. best thing to do is avoid/prevent. i hate driving nowadays. technically i don't own anything aside from my old m3 and the money in my lunchbox. and you'll be hard pressed to find me in any situation where there might be trouble.

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 11-05-2012 at 03:07 PM..
Appreciate 0