View Single Post
      03-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #13
mapleridge
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 N52 AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-Hi.Red.Devil View Post
I think if you can find a glass pack thats the same diameter as the pipes you'll be alright, anything bigger than 3.5inch is a risk I think. Headers are on. We added my cone intake, the lag and back pressure has reduced a lot, it feels much better at stop/go traffic. More videos this weekend, hurry up get your tips!

The prototype is on for now to see if I want this set up or use my eisenmann race muffler but final, it will be the new and polished pipes.
Whoa, so you are completely cat-less then???.....niiiiiice. I just sent the money to cyba for my tips. I hope they will arrive by next weekend so he can finish my set up. Leo is one of the best vendors I have ever dealt with in terms of service. Prompt, kind, reliable, skilled and great prices.

As for your set up. The proto-type is using the 12198 muffler which is 2.5" outlets. I read a thread where someone was saying that the larger diameter would aversely affect back pressure. I opted for the magnaflow with 2.25" outlets [12278]. I would have taken a 2" option if it was available. The difference other than outlet size is the overall length and although Leo suggested to get the 12198 because of the limited space I asked him to try to make it work with my larger muffler. Hopefully the choice will pay off.

Your a foo for that polished set up...I don't even want to ask how much it costed to do that. His work is boss though.
Appreciate 0