11-18-2008, 11:34 AM   #225
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
let me get this straight. you sold the kit for the same price you paid for it and you still want to do a charge back???

here is the email from evo119 from him:

You have received a new private message at BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum from UdubBadger, entitled "Re: Longtran Trim Situation".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent:
because after I put it all on (and also realized the fit was poor on the 2 pieces I told you about) my GF and I decided it wasn't the look I was going for anyway. I then sold the trim to someone else who lives in Vegas, and told her about the fit issues (one I resolved personally - the ashtray cover) and also the piece that was supposed to be replaced by Long. Any refund or new piece given to me is going right to her and she is also ok with giving back the whole set for a full refund if it comes down to that. I didn't make any money off the sale, sold it for the same $500 that I bought it from you for.

-Seth

---Quote (Originally by evo119)---
Seth,

I wanted to clarify a few things.

Why did the trim get sent to Las Vegas and where are the rest of the pieces as well?
---End Quote---
Wow wtf? is that a personal admission that you bought something you didn't like?

and yeah i am in attack mode! RAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwAR!!!
Appreciate 0