Sameet
Bangladesh
Rep
Drives: AY/B M4 '15

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy View Post
well... one thing has come to be what looks like a pattern now. Every time I drive the car hard (like bimmerstock caravan racing hard) the car would seem to crank long the next day. Its been twice now when I drove my car hard the day before, and the next morning it would crank for 10 seconds before its ok again. This morning was especially bad because the car cranked 10 seconds-ish sounded like it was going to turn over but then cranked for another 3 seconds before it finally started...
That's insane. My cranks don't go longer than 3-4 seconds.

Also, since my car is acting retarded with a delay in the shift between 3rd through 5th gear on map 2 and map 1, I'm running map 0 until the USB cable comes in the mail.

So 20 minutes ago, I had to pick up my mom from the train station and I decided I'd check for codes while I was waiting. I've never had any codes with my car yet till now and I received a 0x3106 code. Catalytic converter: Efficiency below limit

I emailed Terry about it 5 minutes ago, but I'm trying to figure out if something went wrong with my down pipe install.
Appreciate 0