View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #22
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Manual Wagon

I went to Jeff today and he put on my trunk lip spoiler perfectly. he ordered it and its a perfect paint match and a great price. he also installed my carbon fiber mirror covers and they look great. he also installed my aluminum brake pedals and they turned out great. he also did a muffler delete in my car and it sounds amazing. if anyone wants there car to sound amazing for a great price go to jeff. he has specieal piping and everything to get a great sound with straight pipes. on a side note, the brake calipers he painted on my car have been on for a few months now and they still look as good as the day he painted them. they're holding up very well and i drive pretty hard so they get pretty hot. i have been to jeff many times and trust his work. i dont let just anyone touch my car, he knows his stuff. his buddy carl is also a great guy and helped me with a lot of stuff today. he drove me in his car so i could hear the straight pipes before i did it on my car. thanks again carl. i will be going back to jeff soon for white fog lights and white turn indicators in my tail lights and for much more stuff down the road. make the journey over to jeff and you wont regret it, i promise.
Appreciate 0