View Single Post
      10-29-2005, 04:51 PM   #13
bmwbenz0101
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
Nice luxury problem you have there.. I think that a 325i is fast enough for a 16-year old (no offense)..
And if you like the style of the BMW, why don't take it? It drives better, it has a better interior quality, the sport seats are superb and it has the smooth sound of a straight-six..
The CLK 500 from your dad is nice to, but I think that's not as fun as a brand new car.. And the Benz is more for rich elderly women, sorry...
Exactly.....i want a 325i but I feel like i will regret not getting an IS350 because i'm not allowed to get stick anyways...and because the coupe 325ci will be out soon enough and will feel like i would have rather gotten that. Also the 325i back is hideous to me. THe IS350 has a nice back but the BMW is classic, I mean i've never seen such a gorgeous front and such nice lights, and mirrors. I just dunno, I feel like I will regret not getting the IS350 because of the 300hp, compared to the BMW 325i. Will the BMW really be that much more fun to drive that I should give up the bigger engine. My dad really wants to get me the IS350, the 330i would be the best choice but its the same price as the IS350 and doesn't offer much more than the 325i. Also, I drove the new GS and it was really nice to drive but the turning was crap compared to the E90 325i (NON SPORT) that i drove, which i fell in love with. Does the GS drive like the IS? I guess I better drive the IS350. Also safety is a really big issue. The BMW seems less reliable than the Lexus, but its bigger and has more space in front which means its probably a little bit better in impact.
Appreciate 0