kamek
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i

Garage List
2008 BMW 328xi  [8.20]
Feeler: KW V1 XI suspension, OEM 359M wheels + tires, 5mm spacers part out

UPDATE: ALL ITEMS ARE FOR SALE! They should be off the car by Dec 6th or 7th. THERE WILL BE NO "CALLING DIBS" -- these sales are strictly on a first come first serve basis. The items are sold to whoever gets me the money first when the items are off the car, and can come pick up these items!

Just a feeler thread to gauge some interest in the items I'll be (sadly) parting with soon. No pics as of now as these items are still on the car, but they should be off within the second week of December or so. I live in Queens, but the suspension will be coming off in Farmingdale (in case anyone in LI wants to coordinate a pickup as they're being removed).

An image of my car can be seen in my sig as my car sits now, or more pics can be found by clicking into "Garage List" link.

Items for sale are:

KW V1 for XI - I'm going to estimate 12Kish miles on these. Very carefully driven (especially as my car is low), and they still ride very well. - SOLD

OEM 359M wheels (19x9 +31 F, 19x10 +25 R) with Falken FK452 (235/35 F, 265/30 R) and TPMS sensors (old style sensors) - No bends and no curb rash, but some minor rash on both rear wheels from my fenders due to aggressive stance, and some minor wear from driving. Maybe 5K miles total on these wheels. - SOLD

Set of 4 x 5mm ECS Tuning spacers with silver extended lugs - Used, but in good condition. Will only part into two pairs if I have two confirmed buyers that will be taking each half. - SOLD

RAD 36mm M12-1.5 wheel locks - These are extended wheel locks to be used with spacers. Used, in excellent condition. Silver. - $40

All items are for local pickup only. I accept cash or PayPal (sent as "gift" payment).

Please PM me if interested!

Last edited by kamek; 12-13-2012 at 10:34 AM..
Appreciate 0