ddeliber
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryce View Post
doesn't the diesel only rev to like 5k?

that'd be a deal breaker for me
I'm not sure I understand your concern. Sure it has a lower red line but so what, what difference does that make to the performance of the car? It also has 425 lb ft of torque.

I just bought mine a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it, it flies when I want it to. Not saying that it will take a 335 off the line, but it will be close. 36mgh also means something to me. There is no other car on the market (at least that I have found) like it.

Private party or dealer? CPO? A low mile, M-Sport loaded w/o nav should probably be listing just about $35 based on what I have seen. What is it listed for? I also noticed that private sales have been odd where many are asking more than what you can find at a dealer. If you are looking to buy remote, I noticed that there are a few in GA that were aggressively priced at a couple BMW dealers, you might want to check them out. I had to drive down to NY to get mine, there were only two low mile options in MA/NH/RI and they were overpriced.

If you are going remote and even if it is CPOed you really shouldn't buy without a PPI at an indy before you make the trip if that is what you are planning.

Best of luck and let us know how it works out.
Appreciate 0