View Single Post
      11-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #14
///M3NACE
Banned
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E36 Vert , E90 N52

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRomeo View Post
wow interesting find. Mine says CHF 11s. I will double whats printed on the cap. Mine is a bit low but I am waiting to get my oil change so they can add more as my coupon includes the top off all the fluids. oil change, car wash, and 1 multi-point inspection for $89.00

plus I still get to use my $40.00 coupon which probably only be good for key holder from the boutique...
My dealer tops off fluid for free.. Just bring it in and they put washer fluid, oil and even damn coolant ( You have to wait like 30 minutes for this). In the last 8 years of ownership I never had to put washer fluid in or any fluid myself. You have to ask them to do it though but they will do it for free of charge.

Also I always tell them to do an inspection to the vehicle when they do my oil changes and he does for free. Sometimes they find something wrong and I get a loaner. I have third party warranty and the service adviser tries to find any possible faults to get it done since both parties actually benefit from this.
Appreciate 0