01-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #38
SIEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: Quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Best of luck guys!

Its nice to see somebody trying something new and gives people a nice alternative to Dinan with the ability to use some of the more popular products on the market.

If you want a warranty, its not a bad deal.
Thanks JayKay, appreciate the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
so... AR downpipes are $899 (+$200 from MSRP) PLUS the $150 engine warranty? Why not just say the engine warranty is $350?
There's no additional costs for the engine warranty, what you see on the site (costs wise) is the final price paid. So it is the $899 for the DP's, and they initiate a warranty, so that's it, just $899.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AlpineTTSedan View Post
SIEN: What front bumper is that in your sig?
That image was kindly donated by Scott1026. I'll ask him what he used (we wanted to use a white car for our promotional stuff after changing the company colors last minute and he allowed us to use his shots)

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextremo View Post
I like the concept - would have been much more attractive to me if I had just bought the car and not yet purchased any mods. The package deals look like the way to go for those in that position.

I also like that you call my xi a "4X4" in the model section Makes me want to go off-roading.
Thanks Alex! When we saw it on the site itself the i and xi didn't really seperate enough so we put that in there just to make sure people selected the right vehicle.
Appreciate 0