View Single Post
      01-12-2016, 04:23 PM   #25
jose_sonictuning
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

To the OP:

Hey buddy! I am truly sorry you feel this way. I definitely feel your disappointment and I understand your frustrastion, but the manufacturer, just like all other wheel manufacturers, doesn't cover wear and tear damages. Those damages would include bent wheels or even accidental knicks and scratches (as an example) due to the road.

We have offered you a special discount to help you replace the wheels at a much cheaper price you purchased them, but we do also inform our customers and our friends that have had this happen to them contact their state/county government if these damages were pothole related. Here in the county where out warehouse is located, the county reimburses for the damages related to potholes. Insurance is also a possibility if your deductible is lower than the special pricing we relayed to you.

I have also google'd your claims about numerous bent wheels with our brand, but those TWO claims have been resolved by us and both have reported their inability to safely avoid larger than normal potholes (one Mercedes and one Audi). I think one guy described the hole as, "Moon sized," LOL! Myself and Ray have contacted you numerous times to help you in this situation because customer service is in fact, our biggest priority.

Again, I do apologize for this inconvenience, but we do have different options and we look forward to helping you in this situation even though our warranty doesn't cover wear and tear/damages caused by the road, if you allow us.
Appreciate 1