Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 07-E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose_sonictuning
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoye90 View Post
///Mposter for someone who has a reputation as high as yours maybe you should really read everything first before you comment... This not about a discount this about the lack of customer service I received until I posted this and future possible customers such as yourself not to receive this type of treatment . This is also to get rid of all these crap companies that sell crap products and hide behind excuses to why their products fail more than others under NORMAL conditiions also my car is not slammed...... Thanks for your input

Let's take it down a notch, please. We have been extraordinarily obliging to your tone and your accusations to us as a company while also referring us as a scam company who has individuals who don't speak English. That's the owners mom who is nice enough to spend her spare time answering the phone to help the company, and yes, English is not her primary language. But that fact is irrelevant based on your primary concern of the lack of customer service you are receiving.

We have received all your messages and emails. We have responded accordingly while also offering various options that also includes replacement wheels at the same price as the company's cost to manufacture, which we do not need to do as the warranty does not cover road damage. Our offers were rejected and now we are at this point.

We stand by our products and we have numerous customers and returning customers that love our products. We have been members to this community for many years, holding ourselves to high standards for customer service. But just like any other wheel from different manufacturers, our wheels are not 100% unbendable or damage resistant. We do understand that things happen, so we try to do our best to help. In light of this barrage you have so adamantly displayed, we will still keep our offer to discount the wheel or assist you in any way processing a claim to your city's government.

The choice is yours alone, but we haven't forgotten about helping you in the best way we can as a business.
1. Regardless a company should not have someone who barely speaks English answering the phone, I'm sorry...
2. I have only received 1 email from your company regarding this issue. You keep saying you tried numerous times to help me? Do you have proof? You must have me confused with another bad customer you had, lol...
3. After I called back the second time 2 days later and told the owners mom that I would call my credit card company and reverse the charges, less than 10 mins later low and behold a person who had better understanding of my issue then was available? Why not have someone better fit to handle company issues answer phones to Begin with...
4. I'm the victim not your company..
5. The money spent to buy from your company was my hard earn cash that you triple in 1 hr so I don't expect you to understand.
6. At this point your just wasting my time trying fix this cause your company had a chance but enlisted the situation...
7. I am sick of companies like sonictuning.com and others that only take action when ppl post reviews/blogs of the lack in responsibility with following up with customer issues but are super quick to sell products cause it MONEY. The point is to let everyone know of my experience.

8. I'm in sales to buddy and the biggest sales I've had is from returning customers and service customers.....Be consistent with everyone... I'M DONE.
Appreciate 0