11-13-2008, 12:32 PM   #50
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhgaryh View Post
If it was in pristine condition like you said it was, then you sent it without cracks! So it must have cracked between the time you sent it and when it arrived at Longs. If that is the case, go after the shipping company. Personally, I don't see how it can be cracked like that during shipping as the cracks indicates it came from stress during removal.
Since its so well known that I am one of the many people here that is on Long's nuts, I am gonna go ahead and say this as well. If the trim was packed well and nice and neatly, the piece would not have cracks. And speaking from experience, i have similiar hairline cracks on my trunk spoiler in a attempt to re-glue the spoiler. the cracks came from pulling the spoiler to put glue in between. those hairline cracks from the pics, i can only assume came from stressing the piece.

Oh, btw yes i know the trim is poor fitment and the fact that there are cracks on it doesn't change the fact that the trim is still poor fitment.

i wonder if i can go back to carking and get my money back or even replacement pieces still my splitters are poor fitment as well.

welcome to the world of aftermarket non-OEM parts. its a nasty imperfect world out there.

cheers
Appreciate 0