Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran View Post
here is all the PMs he sent to me.

i overnighted his part to the address he requested.

then once that person got the part he posted this...

O, BTW the cars in my sig are all my cars.
fine they are all yours, don't play down the fact that you know drew and have gotten him shit tons of stuff for his car.

I gave you so many chances to figure this out man, waiting for almost 2 months is ridiculous and of course I waited till it was delivered back before I posted this... I'm not a fool. Just think you had ALL that time to try and figure out some kind of mutually beneficial agreement but didn't ever attempt to offer one, you just wasted my time and of course I got sick and tired of waiting for you to do something so I asked you to send it back to me. That was your choice to not do the "customer friendly" thing or at least try to in a timely manner. Whether I got it from Drew or you directly... Drew said you would stand behind the poorly fitting piece and when we spoke 1st, you seemed to act like you would also. However now that you can't resell the piece because its cracked now, nothing is in it for you and you decided to just let me eat the cost of the piece. That isn't anything close to being a good guy, vendor, mod, or an ethical business (whether you make a penny or a thousand dollars on an item).

and by the way, the other person took pics... the trim looks even worse than in the pic you sent me.

Your pic

Pics taken yesterday upon receiving

oh and from this pic you can see that when i took my pics to show Long the bad fit... it wasn't cracked

So the cracks had nothing to do with the trim fitting poorly.
Appreciate 0