Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3 REx

Lease Assumption: 2013 MINI Cooper S Bayswater, Pics Inside

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
**I will cover the $500 in fees for anyone who successfully assumes this lease. This means it will cost you nothing, just pick up the lease payment!**

I've recently ordered an E92 so I'm offering up my lease on a 2013 MINI Cooper S. The car currently has 49xx miles on it. The lease began in September 2012, and will mature in September 2015. It has an allowance of 15,000 miles per year, for a total of 45,000 miles at lease end.

Here are the details:
Midnight Black Metallic with the Bayswater Package (special wheels, leather seats and leather accents with special stitching, special exterior graphics)
Automatic Transmission
Tinted Windows done professionally
Leather Seats
Xenon Headlights with Black Headlamp Housings
Automatic AC
Heated Seats
Sirius Satellite Radio w/1 Year Subscription (started in September)
Automatic Headlights and Wipers
Rear Fog Light
Center Arm Rest
White Turn Signals

Original MSRP was $31,050. I negotiated $1k off the MSRP and put some money down. I also only agreed to pay the base Money Factor that was available at the time and the base acquisition fee. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to jump into a lease that still has plenty of miles remaining and you don't want to haggle with a dealership!

The payment is $412 plus tax. If you want to arrange your own financing, I'll sell the car outright for $28,000. That's a huge discount on a nearly new 2013 Cooper S!

Feel free to contact me through here or call or text 479-477-0434 for more information. The car is located in central Arkansas.

Appreciate 0