03-12-2012, 01:12 PM   #53
dluke
Sh!t happens... Deal with it
Rep
Drives: '06 Alpine 330i

Garage List
'06 BMW 330i  [0.00]
hey guys,
i have a few questions, if you could possibly help me out it would be much appreciated.
first let me make sure that i am even taking the correct steps to change the blink count. (i have '06 E90 330i) so when changing all the other vehicle options that ive chaged (i.e. digital speedometer and windows close with fob), ive done so within the CAS ecu and then whatever module, but now to change the blink count we do so within the NFRM ecu instead of the CAS? and then from there i basically read the FRM module once with 1 blink set and once with 3 blink set. then compared the nettodat.trc files and located the one value that changed and then changed it to the 6 blink value (which from what i got reading this whole thread and the one on ********* for same topic, i think it should be '1B') and saved as NETTODAT.MAN in the work folder. and then providing that everything i just explained is correct (please let me know what i did wrong so far, if anything), this is were i got the error. i got the error right after i selected the 'basic function' 'coapiCodeSgNettoData'. the error just said "Fehler Beim Einlesen Der Nettodataliste" which basically translates to 'failed to read the nettodat file'. any idea whats going on, or what i did wrong? any input would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
dluke
Appreciate 0