View Single Post
      09-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #6
Em135eye
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Garage List
Lightweight - I did dabble - OTC at Uni then a POC (passed) but not "proper" military. Just a life dedicated (almost) to exercise. I started aged 16 (was already fit from surfing), got serious aged about 19/20 and put on three stone in under two years and have been training hard ever since. Not full on bodybuilding, just training. I used to instruct kickboxing (assisted the main coach) and majored on the exercise/circuits stuff - no one could get close for press ups and upper body stuff. Also run 10k trail races and got a two 5ths (out of 700 and out of 150) and other decent placings then entered my first off road triathlon (Sprint distance) and won it in May.

I'm a bit of a fitness/training geek really - can do all sorts of weird gymnastic type stuff and those chinese press ups - not seen one person do one properly yet - I do ten as part of my triceps workout.

Sorry to go on and on - bit of a passion of mine!

Oh and it's overhand (pull ups) rather than underhand (chin ups) - if you really aren't convinced, I'll video them and stick it on-line!

Got static pics of the chinese press ups too.
Appreciate 0