United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i 6MT, 2016 F10 535

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintv8 View Post
are they the dynamic lights send me a pm it wont let me
Hum... I can't PM you (not an option). I guess you don't have enough posts yet or haven't paid your dues. Just kidding... there's no dues. Yes, they're dynamic and autoleveling. Those are two standard features with these, but there are control units that run those functions and another one that controls (is the ballast) the Xenon/HID bulbs. Those two control units/modules are not part of what I have for sale. Apparently, when I had my headlights replaced a few years ago, they just used the existing control modules. Those suckers aren't too cheap to purchase separately either though... that's why I'm only asking $279 or something for what I have here. Even at that, I'm not sure if it's worth it for me to sell them. They're in excellent condition and since I've had my car for 5 1/2 years already, maybe I'll just hang onto them as insurance in case I want to swap them out if the ones on my car get damaged or something. But that's what my comprehensive insurance is for... so maybe I can afford to sell them. I just want the sale to be worth it to me, but the buyer has to understand that the control don't come with these. If your car already is a pre-LCI E90 with Xenon headlights and you want to have newer lens covers, than this would be a good purchase. If you have a pre-LCI E90 with halogen headlights, then you have to consider the extra cost of the control modules that you will need, plus the possible need to have your ECU programmed at a dealership to understand the change.
2007 E90 335i 6MT, ZSP, Nav, PDC, CA, Montego Blue, Terra Dakota leather, CDV, clutch-stop, E46 M Shift Knob, Logic HVI, JB4 PnP, MS 3" downpipes, Koni Yellow adjustable sport shocks, RE 12mm(f)/BMS 15mm(r) spacers, Blacklines, LUX 5.0 LED halo ring lights, DAEOS (Vista) harness, GP Thunder 7500k fogs, 35% sides-20% rear tint, matt black kidney grill, matt black 335i trunk badge
Appreciate 0