View Single Post
      10-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #1353
e92oholic
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 MINI JCW GP

Okay everyone its time for a meet so here we go:

So no one was handling this and I wanted to make sure it got handled properly. I will be finalizing everything with the owner this week for deals on food and drinks. I will need a head count for this though. October 28th at 1pm works I hope. Rain or shine we should all be able to make it and have a good time. We'll have a large parking area so we can all stay together too. The address is 4923 Southwestern Blvd., Hamburg, NY 14203. It's called the rock pile pub and grille on route 20. Easy access from rt 5 or from the 90. If anyone has concerns feel free to email me as my PM's aren't working yet. This will be a great time with great people. All ages are welcome Bring friends, whatever. As I said I will need a head count so if interested, please post in here so I can let them know.

Thanks

http://therockpilepub.com/. If anyone wants a menu or anything ahead of time. Feel free to share any input you may have.

and:

Also, if you guys want, we can meet up at my company INC Customs- 72 skillen st Buffalo NY, 14207 and have a caravan/cruise to our location, just my 2 cents. THX!

Im going to start a new topic for it. too. Please RSVP
Appreciate 0