View Single Post
      07-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #61
sandman0615
bimmer freak
Rep
Drives: F30 335xi 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb1111 View Post
Not only does the 6kk reduce your vision, it also dazzles oncoming traffic more.

Unfortunately, with comments like yours, you just went from "good DIY - he tried to get as legal as possible" to "another poser who wants to look cool."

ok i think that is a bit uncalled for - i'm not trying to be illegal here, the reason i want xenons is because halogens provide NO light - do you think its safer trying to drive with those shit orange halogen headlights? im better off strapping two cell phones to my bumper. especially dangerous around here where i see deer driving home every night. i'm glad you are concerned for my eye strain, but i chose this color because i wanted it to be white, not yellow not purple not blue but WHITE which is exactly what color a bmw should have. i resent that 'poser who wants to look cool' shit cuz thats not the case at all, i believe that a BMW should only be modded to look like it could have rolled off the factory line.

and i'm sorry but 'obnoxious old fart' doesnt do you justice stop trashing my thread. didnt your mother ever tell you? if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all
Appreciate 0