01-14-2010, 01:44 AM   #58
GOTHP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LUMI335 View Post
I own both.

2007 E92 335i and a 2010 E90 LCI M-sport.

handling wise there about the same, but i DEF think the E90 handles a bit better around turns, i need more seat time in it though.
The E90 suspension is acutally a TAD smoother over bumps.

The room inside for the driver and passenger is a lil more head room, the seating posotion seem better for some reason aswell over the E92, and it is wider inside.

The back DEF is a bit wider and has a GOOD amount more headroom over the E92, the E92 back seats are useless for people who are over 6 feet tall.

Interior design wise, the ambient lighting on the doors of the coupe is nice, have always loved it.The e90 doesnt have this. Also the shift know and paddle shifts are polsihed in the E92 and not polished on the E90.

Side pockets on the Coupe that fold out vs the Sedan which are just there, the sedans better as its actually useful. Was annyoing pulling out the side pocket, and it was small on the coupe.

Also the rear of the coupe has no middle seating, it has a small glovebox with a sliding door, and a small place to rest items, the Sedan doesnt have this, and makes resting your legs width wise ALOT MORE comfortable.

This middle console in the coupe, even tho its cool and i actually likes how it looks, it takes away from the comfort of resting your legs, and the small glove box and placement for things is not useful at all!!!

the E90 is alot more useful all around... The extra doors of getting people in and out of the car is ALOT easier, and the room inside is alot more in the E90, makes life and being in the car alot nice.

Owing the E92, it did get annyoing at times but never bothered me, now that i own the E90 and it does everything as good or better than the E92, you really understand wow! a sedan is really useful!

Looks wise, the E90 LCI with M-sport pack is increidble looking with the new headlights and tailishgt and hood. the LED's are amazing aswell. The M-sport bumpers is just perfect.

For the E90:
Blacks grills, M3 rear spoiler, Front BMW OEM splitters are on order so it should make it look just right.

For the E92:
OEM Aero front lip, SP Matte front grills, OEM M3 rear spoiler, 35 % tints.

well explained.. close this thread
Appreciate 0