View Single Post
      05-24-2008, 03:05 PM   #1
itsxtian
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Nice

Los Angeles Buyers: Check Out Santa Maria BMW - Ali Khan

I had probably one of the best car buying experiences from Santa Maria BMW, so thought I'd share for those in the market for a new car! Give Ali Khan a call (he's the internet sales manager at Santa Maria BMW) and most likely he should be able to get you a sweet deal.

The story:
I did my research, looked into the type of car I wanted, what options I liked, checked out Edmunds for the invoice price and a reasonable price and began contacting dealerships. I contacted probably at least 8-10 dealerships in the LA area based off of suggestions from relatives, friends & the forums. Some didn't reply, some replied with over inflated prices, some were arrogant, etc. Some probably would have lowered their price after more persuasion, but I just didn't feel like haggling and wasting everyone's time.

Finally, a friend referred me to Ali Khan at Santa Maria BMW (www.bmwsm.com - 805-614-0306 ).
I emailed Ali with the car and options I wanted and received an email back the same day with the lowest price I've seen from all the Client Advisors I've been in contact with.

Decided to go for it the next day, was emailed the paper work, put in my deposit, and it was done!

Started tracking my car online and in only a few days it went into production! The car arrived fairly quickly (6 weeks, compared to 8 at most dealerships).

At Delivery:
Everything went super smoothly. I arrived early so there wasn't much of a wait for anything at all. Everyone was friendly that day (maybe there was something in the water?). But I got a tour of my car, Ali ran through all the options and features, did a quick test drive and off to finance! Finance was a delight. I was helped out by Mike Barnes who totally helped explain everything, processed the paperwork quickly and accurately and did not pressure me into buying any extra options I wasn't really feeling.

So all-in-all, my experience with BMW Santa Maria was pretty awesome. If you're in the Los Angeles area and willing to do a little drive up for delivery, check them out, I'm sure they can get you a great quote!

Here's their contact info:

Ali Khan
Internet Sales Manager
BMW of Santa Maria &
Community Volkswagen
2150 S College Drive
Santa Maria, CA 93456
Phone # (805)614-0306
Cell # (805)345-0612
Fax # (805)348-3222

My Car
2008 328i Coupe / Sparkling Metallic Graphite - Coral Red / Sports Package / Ipod Adapter / Steptronic