Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Ended up watching the UFC card on the weekend. Didn't watch it live because it started at 4am over here but watched it a few hours late. Glad I did because all the fights were great, plenty of finishes. TUF semi final episode was great too. Unfortunately I saw the spoiler on FB so I knew who won. Glad Kelvin put Samman away, I didn't really warm to his personality. Uriah Hall was a given. It almost looked like he was showing Dylan too much respect and can finish the fight at any time. I think Uriah is on another level to these guys, he's definitely UFC caliber. I'm not sure if he'd run through the 185 UFC guys as easily but I think he'd make a case for being a top 10 very quickly if he beats the right guys. I think Dana was a bit shocked when Samman won, not hugely disappointed, just surprised. I do think the 2 best guys made it to the finale though.
yea, I'm not sure how Uriah will do at 185, his only two losses are to Weidman and Phillipou, which are near the top of the ranks. My guess is he drops to 170, where I think he can do damage, even though its a deeper division than 185
Appreciate 0