bfoolish1339
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Alpine White

my 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDiCandido View Post
Here's my 2-cents on the subject. I'd never knowingly put cheap Chinese-made parts on any of my cars. The Chinese have proven that they can't make small appliances, pet food, toothpaste, or even children's toys correctly, so why would anyone trust them to make one of the most important components on a car correctly? Especially the brakes on a performance car like a BMW. I also don't like the thought of sending American dollars (and jobs) to communist China in order to "save" a few dollars on shoddy, unreliable products that wear out, break and need to be replaced much sooner than higher quality American, European or Japanese products. It's been my experience that you usually get what you pay for and buying cheap, shoddy Chinese-made brakes will almost certainly end up costing you more in the long run...

I'm just saying... where do you think parts for your flat screen, ipod, droid, blue ray player, laptop, ipad, mouse, light bulbs..... motorcycle and car parts, wonton soup, spring rolls, suduko, playstation, levi's and the professional head unit in your BMW came from? Exactly.

Buying non-domestic products help Ameri-cans too. When you buy that Chinese television you help the salesman, store owner, delivery driver, warehouse workers, call center workers, midshipman, etc.

I'm with you on the All ally soup but comeawn, crewdogs are smarter than that

With all that said, you get what you pay for... no mater who makes it.

Just wanted to add fuel to the fire.
Appreciate 0