View Single Post
      12-08-2011, 09:53 AM   #100
luis@ossdesigns
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335nightrider View Post
Love my angels and i shared this picture from yesterday with luis and i wanted anyone else thinking about getting these lights to see it:

Amazing guy to work with, had some scheduling conflicts on both ends and luis worked with me and talked to me directly the whole way, really good guy. Not to mention the product is amazing and now i'm always getting compliments on them!

Thanks Luis
Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo335i View Post
Can I just order these? Or do you require sending in our units?
Have to send in your units

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Shopp335xi View Post
Just got mine back from OSS and they are now installed. They look fantastic, thanks for the quick turnaround and awesome customer service Luis! Great craftsmanship!!!!
THANKS! much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Hi Luis... Have you ever de any Lights for anyone in the Uk?
And what is your quickest turnaround time?

Cheers bud
Yes sir...turn around time is usually 2 to 3 days on my end depending on options, transit times to UK vary depending on the shipping used but Id say 4 to 5 days each way on average. contact us at sales@ossdesigns.net or via PM in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrdeer View Post
the dealer told me the car has to be recoded when the headlights go back in, is this true? and what do the need to code exactly?
No recoding necessary. Now I have heard of people getting their adaptive mis calibrated and having to do so at the dealer, but its mostly because they didn't keep their wheels facing forward when unplugging and the headlights went back onto the car with screwy angles...no big deal though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POW_MIA View Post
how much would it be to get a all black pair shipped to 77088 with amber led corner lights?
PMed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrdeer View Post
Anyone that has ordered recently, what has been your t/a? I'm dying to get these lights in!
turn around is 2 to 3 days plus transit times. it all depends on what options you choose and what shipping service. some customers USPost Overnight express and have gotten it all done within a week. average customer uses fed ex ground that can be 2 to 4 days each way depending on your location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whn View Post
lluis! I just sent an email to you
please verify your email, our spam system is pretty thorough and might have sent your in the wrong folder. Please PM through here if you haven't received a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixen-e92 View Post
Best priced shipped to 95135? I drive an e92 XI. Do you guys offer a multi-color led for the angel eyes?
PMed

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 ME View Post
any pics on an E90 Pre LCI? Pretty interested in this mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDPNDT View Post
Please do a group buy for the 135!!!!
Working on it :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnutty View Post
whats ppls turn around been for a reply on emails? lol i emailed him like 1.5 weeks ago
If you haven't received an email back within 2 to 3 days tops then the email didn't go thru or got spammed. Please PM through the forum and I will get to you as soon as possible. We are extremely backlogged and booked and working hard on keeping up with demand.
Appreciate 0