08-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #53
swaite
High School Dropout
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo335i View Post
Unbelievaible. People like you really are the problem with our country and what scares me when I think about the future of this GREAT country that the majority of us love.

The ignorance is just....I don't know how to describe it. The stereotype that comes from people is just ignorance into an unknown realm.
People like me are the problem with our country? Exactly what do you mean by that? I think you need to open your eyes a little bit. Oh, and way to stereotype me after accusing me of doing the same to you. You're really a winner. Please drive your truck off a cliff.

Don't be upset because I provided a logical alternative to purchasing a truck, and you don't want to accept it. It's sort of like buying a house with an extra floor and never using it. I'm guessing that's acceptable to you, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
Why do you need a 135? Shouldn't you have a vespa, or better yet a bicycle and a bus pass?

Go away
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
You didn't think through much regarding these replies did you?
Donate your vehicle to the next person you see at a bus stop.
Us Texans love you too!
Did it ever occur to anybody that I don't live in a place with a public transit system? I use my car to its exact purpose. You guys must have been sick when they went over analogies in 1st grade.