Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
Thumbs up **EAS Carbon Fiber Trim Installed!**

Hey guys,
I've been waiting and procrastinating with purchasing a nice trim set for my car, but once I saw the CF set in person, I just had to have it.

I went to EAS to purchase my gunmetal CSL rims and then I had a look-see around the warehouse. It was an estremely nice place and pretty well organized. Tom just so happened to show me the CF trim and I was completely blown away. It was so unbelievably nice that I just had to purchase it.

EAS has 3 different color choices for the trim:

Silver
Titanium
Black

It was neck and neck between titanium and black but in the end I chose black because I really like the idea of the black matching my interior, yet still giving that 3D look to it. No matter what color, it's such a huge improvement over the stock trim IMO.

This pic should give you an idea of the three different choices (Black, Silver, titanium in the clockwise direction) These knobs are not included with the kit. It is only to give you an idea of the different colors:

I know it's going to be asked, so I'll say it now--
The trim is $675, and I was first stunned because I was expecting it to be much higher.
Here's the trim for anyone that's interested:
http://www.europeanautosource.com/pr...oducts_id=1874

I was contacted a while back with people selling stick on overlays for $500 so when Tom told me the price of this trim i was expecting something around $850. Yes, it's that nice!

Also, I took a bunch of pics throughout the installation and a detailed writeup with pics will be posted soon. I'm sure this will help all of the guys that are on the fence with installing it themselves.
Thanks a bunch for reading!

**EDIT**

The DIY is Here!

CLICK MEEAS Carbon Fiber Trim DIYCLICK ME

Attached Images

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0