05-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #19
z19930612
Lieutenant
China
Rep
Drives: 1 Series M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoro35i View Post
I'm not being serious. I assume you're Chinese/asian s ince i saw a photo yo have a Chinese/asain friends. I only graduated 2 years ago and i've been where you are and done that. i witness a lot of idiots with fast car and even so i wouldn't say i don't drive fast myself. Prices in HK or china for cars has over 115% import duty so a 20k car here you will be looking at 40k over there, but the insurance here is only crazy if you're very young and buying powerful cars. It is to stop people on the road and to tell people if you crash or make a claim you will be so fuck you won't even be able to afford insurance.

I live here so i put up with the rules however i don't like it

My friend during uni wrote of a Nissan 60K GTR during our graduation trip around the EU! LOL
Hmm, yes I am a Chinese but you cannot just judge ppl by where they from, I can understand why you think me like that, I know lot of rich Chinese boys get good cars and just ram them on the street but I am not that kinda of idiot and I am not rich at all, I bought this 7 year old 335i for 10k and I choose to live outside the campus to save the money and rent a house with my friend, it could save me 3-4k a year and I don't need to take a train anymore.
normally I only do 70mph on motorway or A road, well that sounds boring but if I am doing 80-90mph that's gonna cost more fuel compare to 70

to proof my skill?
here is the video

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0324/v/...%3D%26type%3D0

there is a rich arab drive his SLS AMG at 3min

PS:there is no import tax for HK, for HK student, they can just ship their car back to HK and keep driving it
Appreciate 0