View Single Post
      08-13-2017, 11:49 AM   #410
MMM335
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i

Builds been a little slow as ive found myself working on this project and other cars more then my own... if you all could like/share/refer the page that would be great
https://www.facebook.com/Bmdiag/

Car i done up ducks new workshop, in the end i got it going i think? and the showroom

a 1m owners mums car he bricked with NCS expert i went and fixed and resulted in full vehicle update

Another car done 320i... still fixing it for an elderly couple, replaced o2 sensors, oil sensors, now doing all gaskets along with full vehicle update etc.

Another car i done, full vechile update and coded launch control using 135is software.

New manifold thanks to duck, unsure what injectors and that ill run yet, cars going to body shop then up north to ducks workshop

got duck to gap these and whack em in for me

Interior i wasnt happy with the wrap so painted it with hammer tone and clear coat impressed with the results, also note shifter ///M and Mount and M5 idrive button

Also trying to get these to work... anyone know how?

Switch i made for fuel swapping 98 to e85 with a click as dropping the screw for the hobbs switch after fueling up sucks

decided id use the bmw performance ones

Finally got my once again defective looms for my demon eyes from bavgruppe, plugs are shit and i ripped out the dodgey shit... until i come up with a way i can run the cleanly without them shorting out

Continuing my expansion tank retrofit, want something clean looking and like being different haha

Bout time this car started giving back

Also car is going in to have paint and panel work done this week i hope ... then going to ducks to start his magic... as the car needs some downtime... that and cops are harassing me and it now requires full vehicle inspection and deemed unregistered in approx 18 days... C*NTS
MHD Stage 2+ e60 OTS|VRSF V2 Catless DPs|VRSF 7 Inch FMIC|VRSF Charger Pipes|Turbosmart Supersonic BOV|K&N DCI's|VRSF OEM Silicone Inlets|BMS OCC|FUEL IT STAGE 2|07+ TCU Conversion|XHP Flashtool Stage 3 Race Map|1m Front Bumper|CSL Wing|Aero Rear Bumper|DTM U Shaped LED Angel Eyes with RGB Demon Eyes|M3 Cowl

Last edited by MMM335; 08-13-2017 at 11:58 AM..
Appreciate 0