Objects in the mirror are losing
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E92 AW/CR 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yxjackxh View Post
Oh nice, i really wanted some quad tips too but havent gotten the time to set everything up yet. 3" tips? 3.8? looks like a perfect size like how i want.

Yeah you should definitely get the csl trunk! i have the same set up as you with the fog delete and everything, but with the csl trunk. It definitely tops off the look and will look great on your car
I personally have always been a fan of csl trunks so i would recommend those, but I've noticed white cars can pull of the performance spoiler very well. Its all up to you! your car will look sexy regardless!
Now thanks to you (and me) I will be looking into a CSL trunk when the time is right!

BTW I went out and measured the tips and they are about 3" OD / ~2.75" ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretchNpoke View Post
looks good my riversidian bud!
Thank you sir! Means a lot coming from the StretchNpoke KING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxon View Post
besides the fact that every picture is out of focus, the car looks great
Appreciate it saxon! Unfortunately its hard to take pictures in this kind of lighting on a point and shoot camera...Maybe someone can offer to take some pics with a real camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Car is coming along perfect! Looks amazing man!
Thanks as always MARIO!! Still got some work to do so hopefully the husky can come through again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrj25 View Post
Lookin good there husky! Your ride is clean!
Appreciate it mrj25! That makes two of us then bc ive always thought your ride is clean as well..We should setup an IE meet soon that would be fun to meet up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0OS3 View Post
damn those angel eyes are bright as hell!! they HID?
Not HID, just bad camera skills! BTW they are LUX H8 V3 (LED angel eyes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-NA.E92 View Post
That is a clean ass ride, what suspension setup do you have? that's like the perfect drop I want for my car.
Thanks for the positive comments...The car is running KW V2's! Let me know if you have any other questions..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
your car looks great, i love the exhaust tips that your running, looks really sick, and +1 for a csl trunk

btw, i love your plate!!
Alen E90, thanks for all the love!! I also +1 on CSL trunk but no funds right now...this car has been raping my wallet since day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWcoupe335ii View Post
What rear bumper is that, where did you get it? Nice looking car too! And how much for the exhaust tips, did you have to cut the stock tips and weld the new ones on?
Rear bumper is M-Tech Replica from Alan************..

And the exhaust tips are from Cyba..I bought them from another member who never installed them so I got a good deal...I think they normally go for about $160ish but I could be completely wrong tho...Normally you have to cut the stock tips and weld but I also did a muffler delete at the same time...So I cut the muffler with the stock tips off and then added a new pipe in place of the muffler...then welded the tips on the new pipe...btw my muffler delete is held on with a clamp so its really easy for me to unclamp and go back to stock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
Looks good. M3 lip and you are set
Thanks bud! The M3 lip that they have from ModMy3 for the non-M M3 style bumper doesnt look that good in my opinion...so until they come out with something better im gonna have to roll lip-less!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remmib View Post
Clean AW e92.
remmib thanks for the positive feedback! Much appreciated thank you!! BTW you got a pretty clean car yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07_335i_AW View Post
Very nice!! We are almost twins
Why did you copy me

LOL just messing with you...I saw your signature picture and yeah it does look really similar!! NICE CAR : clap: