Thread: M3 vs 335d
View Single Post
      09-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #46
Puerto Rican 335d
Brigadier General
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335d

Amigos a couple of days ago I ran with my my friend and his M3, we were rolling along when I decided to leave him behind and yes I DID leave him behind somewhat 1/4 mile behind, i got him for the last time he got me, when I arrived to work i asked him hey how does the DIESEL move , he said wow that thing can move!! Anyway yesterday as i went to other side of the island, I ran across and MB 50 AMG, so I decided to play with him or better said he with me, but to my surprise as we were climbing on a sector of the middle of the island which is nearly 6-8 miles long uphill at 25-30 degree slope I had pulled out hard from the toll booth and I caught him by surprise as I slowed down he caught up no sooner he got within 3 car lengths I took off the DSC and went Sport Mode and VIOLA left him in the dust next thing I know, Im doing 120 mph on an incline and the beast asking for more. I was very surprised and so was the guy he never caught up until we went down hill and I let it cruise. Yes the MB could of killed me in the straight line but my TORQEY I6 with it its ECU upgrade made me feel like Superman, Gracias RENNtech!!!

P.D. BTW I ran into my friend and asked if he still selling his M3 , needless to say he is!! I beleive its because he cant afford it no more

Last edited by Puerto Rican 335d; 09-24-2012 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: more info
Appreciate 0