05-21-2007, 05:21 AM   #1
Durin's Bane
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 335i

Opinion Needed on Potential Purchase...

Hi guys.

I am looking to trade my car in, and was wanting to hear your thoughts on what I wanted to purchase...

Firstly, I won't wait for the E92 M-Sport kit... two guys at Trivett said they were 12 months away, due to the huge demand for the existing E92. :mad:

I was thinking of a Sapphire Black E92 325i with the works... I think it comes to around $110K. Plus, I was planning to have the aero kit installed (sans rear spoiler) with 18" 193M wheels from the accessories department. The sales guy quoted a vehicle delivery date of October though... :mad: (or November if I am looking for a 335i). I was at Trivett Classic on Friday and saw a few cars, but nothing with all the options I wanted. So I will have to order. So... what do you guys reckon? I haven't seen a car with that combination yet, and if anyone had any pics that would be great.

BTW, the guy I spoke to mentioned that the new M3 will be $185K!! They said this was to maintain exclusivity... Damn, if this is true, with all options and ORC's etc. we are looking at a $200K+ car!
2010 BMW 123d Coupe - Sapphire Black, Lemon Leather, Walnut Trim, Sunroof, Comfort Access, Professional Hi-Fi, CD Stacker, Professional Navigation, Heated Seats, Front & Rear PDC, BMW 18" Performance Wheels.
Appreciate 0