01-16-2010, 11:51 AM   #92
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
I might meet you up at db depending on the weather. Do you have to be a member to attend in westlake?
For those of you wanting to join us at the Westlake D&B for BMW CCA Holiday Party at the end of this month, you'll need to register with Harv. Details are posted here: [linky]

I found out about whether you need to become a BMW CCA club member to come to the party... The short is answer is no!

The long answer is... since the club is subsidizing some of the costs for this party, they are limiting it to members and their guests. So, you can do one of two things:

1. Become a club member of BMW CCA, which would be ideal so you can get the Roundel magazine, other club benefits, etc.
2. Don't become a club member, but include a note with your registration fee for this party saying that you are a guest of mine (Ashu, member# 411683).

Harv, the president of the Northern Ohio chapter, mentioned that it would be great if more people came to the event to see what the club is all about.

Now that my PM box isn't full (thanks to e90post limiting the maximum messages from 250 to 200), let me know if you have any more questions... thanks!