04-23-2007, 05:42 PM   #1
eldo33
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i B. Red/Terra

Garage List
2006 325i  [8.00]
Roseville, CA BMW services isn't that great

Considering that they're the only bmw services in the sacramento region, I would think their services would be better. I just had my 1st e90 service at 18k a few days ago and I didn't feel that happy. My appointment was on the weekend so I expected busy and lots of SA people running around. I found 2 SA working and there with a line forming in the early morning. I had to wait a bit just to get to them. Since I had an appointment, it wasn't that bad to go through the document. When he was almost done with them, I asked him how long the service would take and he replied 3-4 hours. Then he was about to give me the paper to sign and I asked him if I get a car. He said ok, then called up Hertz rental to pick me up. I would think that high class car would get good services and the loaner would be in high class also, instead I got this cheap american car to drive around. I wouldn't complain if there were other bmw services within the area, but they were the only one. Next time I'll probably take it to the bay area which is about 2 hours drive.

I've had Mercedes services before and man they're HIGH class all the way from services to loaner.

2013 E350 - Wife
2013 GLK 4Matic - The Family
2006 BMW E90 325i - Self
Appreciate 0