02-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #43
E92GRL
@E92GRL
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 // E92 // E39-sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aram0492 View Post
Hey thanks Nikki hadn't thought of a scavenger hunt. I was thinking of ways to do it. Family issues from her side is what is causing the delay. Her grandfather is very sick and in the hospital and so I kinda have to wait. Hopefully by summer everything should be better and the wait will be over. What are some other interesting ideas for proposing if you have any? I was thinking maybe a helicopter ride, or even block off my street since its a dead end with a bunch of people wearing shirts that say "will you marry me?". I looked into getting the airplanes to write it in the sky but that is a little out of my price range, but the airplane banners seem to be fairly priced, it although I don't know how visible it would be in Los Angeles.
As for the helicopter ride might be romantic, I wouldnt do it just because the noise would be a little hard to hear what you had said, and you don't want to be like will you marry me, and her have to say what. It would just ruin the moment.
As for the airplane and banner, youd have to make sure she was outside in the right moment, and she might be able to guess whats happening... something to consider.
Maybe look into like a billboard and go for a drive...
Take her to where you first met, and propose there.
you can always google it though.. lol