View Single Post
      07-15-2009, 02:29 AM   #5
ArktisE92
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E92 (Sold) / GT3RS / SLK55

Fellow forum user to fellow forum user: be very careful with Duke Dynamics. Search around and you'll see a VERY mixed bag of reviews. Fitment is often an issue, particularly with their quad M-tech diffusers.

I've researched this issue ad nauseum when I installed quads. My shop ended up helping me custom-mold the diffuser in Shenzhen and it all fits perfectly now. I'll PM you the name/contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer /E93 View Post
Thanks Guys...
I've been under the car and took out the cover protector that reside under the driver seat side. Emmm.. I can roughly tell that a 2nd same size of my current muffler would fit... Not quite sure about it though...
I have been in touch with Duke Dynamics sales for the Quad CF Diffuser...

I am having a problem to find a decent shop to help with this mod... I kind of find it weird with all these BMW/MB cars I see in HKG, most mod shops are Japa cars oriented...

I will keep on searching on Mr. Right Shop to do the work; and will keep you posted
SOLD — '07 E92 335i 6AT ZSP | Drivetrain: Procede CANBUS | Supersprint Catback Quads | Suspension & Handling: Sachs Performance Coilovers | Brembo GT 380/345mm BBK | Breyton Race GTS + Michelin PS2 19's | Vanity: M-Tech Bodykit | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | MFD Air Scoops | ///M Lip Spoiler
Appreciate 0