View Single Post
      01-17-2008, 07:15 AM   #32
Supramano
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1995 BMW M3, 2008 335xi Sedan

Just wanted to bring up the possibilities for why the xi looks lower than the i in these graphs...I just got my car dynoed on a dyno dynamics and my graphs were also very low and jumpy like this one. If you look at the graphs the i's hp and torque are much smoother than the xi's. AA told me today that dynojets and dyno dynamics dynos cannot give accurate readings for xis. The only dyno that can do it is a mustang dyno. Reason being the rollers on a mustang can be fixed to roll at the same speed so the awd system will not intervene. Regardless you have the dtc button pushed or held down for 10 seconds....i was getting the same results. During my stock run and AA chip runs the small traingle light was on, but the larger light in the center stating 4X4 underneath woud come on for a half a sec and the car would pick back up again. Ny car did this twice during the runs...1st time about 4000rpms and again at 5000 rpms/ Def. losing power, looks very similar to your graphs but my jump down was more pronounced cause i have more mods. Im going to a mustang dyno on the 23rd to get an accurate reading and post the results. XI's stay away from all dynos but mustangs....lata
Mods; Procede V4 | Remus Quads | UR catless dps | H&R coilovers | Modified CDV | Injen Intake | Spearco IC | Forge DVs | Defi Boost Gauge w/controller | Vorsteiner CF Hood + Front Lip | OEM M-tech Body kit | Hamann eyelids | Predator Ice Angels | 19" Volk Progressive Me's | Rotora BBK | 18" Rota Torques w/Blizzaks
Appreciate 0