E31BMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4moda View Post
Both very good cars.

G is more roomy inside, but B'mer is going to "feel" better while behind the wheel.

It's up to you. Do you prefer the tight fight response or the comfortable/sporty response.
That's about all I can get it down to. get inside one, drive it around and throw some passengers in it too.

Ask yourself what you really like/dislike
then ask your passengers what they like/dislike.

With passengers in the car
1. light cruising driving
2. then hammer it, madman downtown Dukes of Hazzard fierce
3. then go on the freeway to determine in-cabin noise/comfort

Talk to your passengers while performing the drive.

Jump back into the B'mer and repeat.

You'll get an answer for yourself soon enough.

It's not a science. The dogfers with the pencils behind their ears have gotten that part figured out. The "Joy" category is left to you and I. So, talk to your passengers, talk to yourself and then figure it out.

I had my B6A4 with 300+hp for 8 years + a few days. I loved that car to death. But ultimately, it was too much. I didn't have the time to perform maintenance and wear/tear repairs anymore. I completely understand your frustration with your car always in the shop. It's like you're paying for someone else's problem.

I opted for a Hyundai Tucson, 18K with all options/packages + Hyundai dealerships groveling at your feet (the last part was awkward and unsightly), but all part of the experience I presume. Anyway, I was going to pull the trigger on that car, but I didn't. So here I am.

Go get em'

I'd probably choose the g37. I'm old, slow, and redneck. So knowing me, i'd choose less fighting and more comfort. Then again, that's me.

GL either way

i have sat in the G's rear seat.... the e92 is an escalade compared to the back of an s5 or g37. seriously the 335 has way more rooom.
Appreciate 0