View Single Post
      03-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #40
flybyknight
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black 08 335i

I've have my 335i since October, bought it with 66k and car currently has 82k on it, have had a few problems but nothing like you guys speak of, I had a bent control arm, warranty replaced, I had an oil leak, same thing, my tire pressure monitor on rear tire, which I was told when the tec did the brakes he messed it up, and when I installed jb4 car misfired so I had it in for spark plugs and coil packs, that may seem long but all minor things, I usually go to flemington bmw in nj, I know a guy there. But all in all i have owned a number of cars in my short time, including a e36 and 46 m3 a e39 5 series, and e36 328is, and my current is a 335i, just to name bmw, but my 93 mitsu vr4 twin game me problems from the active wing to the rear suspension, ive had an a4 that had a bunch of electrical issues, and know of buddies that have had problems with previous gen s4 the bi turob...my mustang gt rear diff blew, and i didnt do burn outs, my dads benz seat is stuck in a crazy position and his auto wipers would come on with no rain, a buddy has a tl type s and his v-tec wouldnt crossover or change over for some reason, my mom has a 750li that really didnt have a major problem until about 120k bmw replaced motor then at 123k something with electric in tranny they did that. I mean you can go to almost any car forum from German to Asia to America and hear Horror stories, it does suck that you've had a really bad experience but, I don't think most people have your luck with bmws, things break, ESP because 335i was like the first turbo car bmw reintroduced since forever, correct me if I'm wrong, and if you had it the first year it was released it was bound to have bugs, I mean off topic, doesn't it piss you off when you get a new phone an it gives you problems, it freezes and after you get stuck in a 2 year contract they come out with the same phone with none of the problems your having you know...not many cars out there in price point that will be a whole lot better:-/
Appreciate 0