View Single Post
      08-25-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
lonewolf
Old Timer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i XDrive

Just had car coded by "cn555ic"

Met up with "cn555ic" this Friday and had my car coded with a few extra options.
I cant state enough positive comments here about our hook up.

Absolutely professional in what he does and more importantly, extremely knowledgeable.
He knew exactly what could be done and couldn't be done for my model year car. He didn't rush through the coding and explained in detail what he was doing. Most importantly he offered up suggestions on other codes that could be set that I did not even think about.
For instance I installed some new reverse LED lights and did not get around to installing a load resistor and therefore I kept getting bulb malfunction codes on the dash. He just coded the errors out and I didn't have to screw with the wires. Now I'm switching out all my rear stop and turn bulbs to LED and have him code the errors out.
We had a great conversation very nice guy and he invited be back anytime in the case I lose my coding for any reason.

Folks if you are around or can get to the Brooklyn, Queens NY area and want some professional coding, this is the guy to see.

Thanks cn555ic
Appreciate 0