Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 SG 330i ZSP MT CA

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by timzerofive
I don't think you should make up an excuse to hang out less with him. You should just come right out and say it... I like you, but since I just got out of a long relationship, I think you're moving a little too fast for me. Especially since I'll be moving away for school soon, I don't want to get into any serious relationship. We can still hang out once in a while if you like, but I think that's about it... IMO you should say something to that effect, otherwise, no matter what you do, you'll hurt people's feeling sooner or later.
Couldnt have said it better myself. Yes, the guy really likes you. If he was just into being friends he wouldnt want to be seeing you everyday (unless he's got no other friends).
Then go back to the title of the thread. I think that speaks volumes. It probably is too soon. Just don't let the awkwardness prevent you from going to class. Once you tell him how it is, he's just gotta deal with it.