09-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #450
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Got the same set of 712 mb's with KBS C-taper about a year ago and haven't even played them for more than 10 rounds. The characteristics of the shaft is something I really can't get the hang of and I'm still much better off with my old (really old) 695cb's with KBS x-tours hard stepped. I still keep the 712 around cuz they are just down right sexy right beside my Mizuno Mp32s with DGx100 that I decided to retire and keep for life. I think it's time I throw on some X100 on my 712 MB's and give it a go again. 250 rounds a year is quite crazy, are you a touring pro?
I have never liked the c-tapers, don't know why, just something about them just doesn't do it for me. The tours, however have been great. I have some MP32s around for a set of guest clubs that I still play every now and again, but have been sticking the the Titleist clubs as a whole for a while now. Always liked the X100s, have put them in some of the other sets of irons I have.

I'm not a touring pro, just a business owner/sales guy who likes to golf. I play in 3 18 hole leagues a week, and get out at least 1 or 2 other times a week when possible. Also take 2 or 3 golf trips every winter which turns into 36 a day at times. I have a lot of friends that are willing to come and play golf with me/call me to play golf on a regular basis which makes things easier as well. Having the ability to work from smartphones, having a secretary and having people under me that can get things done has really helped me be able to spend more time on the golf course as well.
Appreciate 0