04-12-2008, 02:38 AM   #106
o98eclipse
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ9 View Post

Do you have your ride yet?
Just got her a few hours ago... Man, she's hot!!! I took pics already but it was dark, so it didn't come out well. I will post pics tomorrow when the lighting is better. Didn't you just pick yours up???

Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08AWM3 View Post
Ok, my car arrive at the dealer on tuesday afternoon and I picked up on wednesday. Here is a iPhone pic.

Good luck to you all.
Congrats! Hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilusM3 View Post
Congratulations. Hopefully my car was on the same truck. I called yesterday and it still wasn't there. They said they would give me a call when it got there. Waiting sucks
BTW where are you getting your tint done and about how much will it run you for the ceramic tint?
Lean on them... Where did you get it again? BMW San Diego?
I usually get my tints from Hot Spots down in Chula Vista, my cousin got his there too. They did a really good job. I asked them what kind of tint they use and they said ceramic ( not sure of the brand). It surprised me cause I didn't mention about needing ceramics. They said they'd charge me $149, which sounds extremely cheap, which makes me wonder. Do you know of any reputable shops? I want to get mine ASAP and the soonest they can get me in is 2 weeks from today (Saturday).