Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260  [9.00]
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
You guys are funny, you trying to talk a mod junky out of his fix, LOL! Won't work, you can scream as loud as you want but the deaf will still not hear ya!

We care for you Fahad, so the suggestions of not modding for more powe were only for your safety.

Although this Catless x-pipe won't give you enough additional power to get you any more in trouble, it's not logical to get it because you surely will not pass sound limit at some tracks, this you can be sure of, this is not speculation. You can disagree all you want, doesn't mean you're right ha ha!

Hahaha yea exaclty!! Mod bug just won't leave me alone, if it's not this mod, I'll find something else.....like a supercharger

I know you guys care and that's why I'm not getting pissed....I'm learning from you guys since you have more driving/track experience that me.

Looll true but also I'm not gonna go to every track event, I guess if it's over the limit, I have to pull the ugly exhaust tips that anthony had to put on his car lmao
Appreciate 0