View Single Post
      10-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #32
BGoode
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 Dinan 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3izzle View Post
Interested In this but concerned about maintenance. im in the market for a 335i and this will be my first bmw. What kind of maintenance cost am I looking at? And is there anyw way to get some kind of warranty for this? At what cost?
Alot of it depends on what you can do yourself. As in oil changes and basic maintenance like that, if you can do that all yourself then you will have minimal maintenance fees.

Car runs great, no problems at all, Dinan prodructs are the most reliable aftermarket products for BMWs hands down.

As with all luxury cars though, there is a higher maintenance cost than a Honda for example (as in synthetic oil, premium gas, etc)

You can get a warranty through BMW or you could get a warranty through your Credit Union/ Bank if you are financing it. Not sure on the pricing of those.

If you'd like any more information or to see/drive the car feel free to contact me at (619)540-5589